Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Help save pitbulls

I have an account on Change.org and my petition is about saving pitbulls. i need everyones help to achieve my goal of just 1 thousand people to sign my petition. I am doing this to help save as many pitbulls as I can. Please help!! If we achieve this goal we can save pitbulls all across the country (USA). this goal is to save as many pitbulls as we can. First go to Change.org's website. then at about three quarters down the page type pitbulls. then look for a petition by Olivia Lawrence. I will have a video posted,if that helps.If we sign the goverment across America my think twice about putting all these pitbulls down. This pitbulls will be saved from being killed right away because ther pitbulls. PLEASE SIGN!! We could save a lot of pitbulls!! http://www.google.com/imgres?q=pitb...&w=336&h=336&ei=eRXdTqTwE8vRiAKDnrGmCg&zoom=1

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
whats a pittie?, and how does signing save dogs? can you elaborate a bit more please on what the goal is and how they are being saved and from where? What will 1000 signatures do?

·
English Dogge Yard
3,440 Posts
1. Pittie makes you sound ignorant, theres only one "Pit Bull" and thats the American Pit Bull Terrier.
2. That link is full of useless, wrong BS that couldn't be farer from the path of what is correct.. Well i guess if you changed "Pit Bull" to "Pittie"..
3. What does signing do to save squat? I ain't signing crap that doesn't even know what the hell its talking about.
4. Nice generic picture of a non - APBT brought to you by google.. Hey if you can't google it...

If this is your petition... Before you decide to go all lets save dogs perhaps it would be best if you educated yourself on what the hell it is your talking about.. This kind of crap really :curse: me off to no end.. Everyone thinks they know :poop: until they open their eyes to some real :poop: and its those very people trying to "save" these dogs when 90% of them aren't even APBT's they are mutts and other breeds mislabeled by the shelters and BYB's as well as the media.. Deemed "Pit Bull" by the general public that don't know anything.. Same people talking about RE, Gotti are APBT's and them 40 pounders too skinny got to be 80+..

Perhaps you would get further if you were educated on what your attempting and provided actual facts.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
http://www.gopitbull.com/general-di...me-cry-member-complaint-form-2011-2012-a.html
that thread may be handy to you aboutnow.

But seriously I read through it I dont see where to sign or anything explaining the petition as to 1. what exactly it is for 2.How signing will help save dogs 3. what the plan of action is to actually save dogs and are you saving from shelters? or out of country ? Im very confused on this whole thing.

Reactions: KMdogs

·
English Dogge Yard
3,440 Posts
http://www.gopitbull.com/general-di...me-cry-member-complaint-form-2011-2012-a.html
that thread may be handy to you aboutnow.

But seriously I read through it I dont see where to sign or anything explaining the petition as to 1. what exactly it is for 2.How signing will help save dogs 3. what the plan of action is to actually save dogs and are you saving from shelters? or out of country ? Im very confused on this whole thing.
:goodpost:, i'm all for supporting some noble causes but this just a fine example of someone who shouldn't be speaking out.. At least not with the current mindset and knowledge.. Everyone who gets one of these "Pit Bulls" wants to save them and believes they automatically reserve the right to be an ambassador for the breed when they don't have the proper knowledge or information to hand out to educate.. that and feel they feel the need to breed.

This really :stick: me to no end.. Who needs to be the ones to speak out and educate are those who know what the :poop: they are talking about when it comes to the dogs.. years of hands on experience and someone who can speak well with public issues..

Now making a petition anyone can do but if you want to have results you still need to lay out the facts and explain why these dogs shouldn't automatically be PTS without temperament testing, etc.. What is an American Pit Bull Terrier, how the media is wrong on any degree and explain why they are not, etc... Not further continue the cycle.

Times have changed where these dogs were only left in those hands that had use for them, the APBT is still closely regarded but too many other breeds are now out there in the wrong hands that owe its existence to the APBT.. Which in return everyone out there thinks all these dogs are the same..

Reactions: redog

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,362 Posts
for the love of "God" unless its adopted from the shelter... please quit calling the APBT "pitties" its a soft term and builds ignorance..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts