Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know pit bulls are notoriously bad chewers... and there is virtually no toy out there that they can't effectively annihilate in less than 1 day.

Sallie (2 yr old girl) has already gone through 3 Kongs... currently I'm having to freeze it in water to slow her down a bit, but as soon as it thaws, it's toast.

That being said... I came across a review site that claims that the GoughNuts are quite possibly the best and strongest chew toys for pit bulls in the market.

I looked up some reviews on Amazon, and they're for the most part quite positive.

Can any of you testify to this? They called GoughNuts MAXX50. It's apparently their strongest line of toys... they make it a special kind of rubber.

Here's the original article I found: Pitbull Toys

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have sort of the same problem. The odd thing is that my dog tends to chew on pieces of wood instead of bones. We went and got a very tough ball that has a ball shaped treat inside of it. So far he tries to chew on the outside but can't quite puncture it. I found it aqt the pet store. She recommended it to me because pits are notorious for being strong chewers. I will also check out the Goughnuts as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I give my dude beef rid bones, last about a week, and cost about 4 bucks (can get the cheap ones for 1.50 from wallies)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts