Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
I wouldn't be asking people on a forum what it is..Best way to find out is go to your vet or an e-vet and have them check it out

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
yah that doesnt look to good go to the vet...

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Where is it on his body? Maybe because the pic was taken close up it is making it look worse than what it is but I would also go to the vet and get it checked out. The hole in the center of it is concerning.....did your inlaws say if it was filled with fluid or anything and may have drained?? A little more info would be helpful ;)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
anything comming out of that? it oozy at all? thats weird looking , glad you got an appointment to get him checked.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
wow see if you can get in before Friday. That looks horrible and please keep us updated. Good luck to you and your pup!!

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Okay. From here it looks like something stuck to his fur rather than a wound. Like he's got bubblegum or a condom stuck to his butt. Sorry if that sounds gross, but wouldn't it be awesome if it was just something simple like that? *shrug*

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
I was thinking some type of a bug sting...or maybe a fungus

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Okay. From here it looks like something stuck to his fur rather than a wound. Like he's got bubblegum or a condom stuck to his butt. Sorry if that sounds gross, but wouldn't it be awesome if it was just something simple like that? *shrug*
i guess in the second picture of the second post it looks like you can see a little hair? def not a rubber but i dont think gum would lookt that nasty if it was i'd never chew gum again...

·
Banned
283 Posts
I was going to say the same thing. It looks like he sat on something. Have you tried peeling it off? And does the dog seem to be licking at it or trying to scratch it?

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Yea u can see on the first pic where it was more swollen and in the others below it is not as much but you can see the puss.

My money is on a insect sting that got infected.

·
Banned
283 Posts
Yeah after I looked at the pics better there is a difference. Umm... I'd find an emergency vet and go. At least get an exam and see if they think that it can wait until your appointment on Friday

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
How is your dog doing?

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
seriously.. how is your dog?? any word on what it was??

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.