Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to try and include a picture of him! He is 6 weeks old and in wonderful health! He has been vaccinated, wormed and deemed ready to go by my veterinarian. I brought him home Wednesday but still haven't been able to come up with a name. He is highly intelligent and eager to please for his age, crate training and housebreaking are going very well! I've had pits my whole life and rescued for 10 years. After my old Red Nose girl Mocha passed on in January I never thought I'd end up with another just because I loved her so much... Guess I was just a grieving mama :( Anywho this pup is Blue Fawn with White Markings. He has a huge head for such a little body, big blue eyes (for now), and a gorgeous white collar, a white blaze on his face with 4 white socks and a white tip on his tail. He is very spunky and a typical Pit puppy! He is 75% Razors Edge and 25% Gottiline. I have heard this makes him what I just recently learned existed... An American Bully. I don't wanna hear any bs about which breed he is, is not, don't care! He is my companion and will be adored for the rest of his life regardless of being a pit or a bully... Whatever. I'll call him a bully pit and well leave it at that. His parents looked pit... A pit is a pit and by any other name would still be as sweet but on to the point lol I've thought about naming him Gator after the Florida Gators, or Nitro because I love Nitro NHRA races! I am a mechanic and my other dogs names all have to do with cars so (Lexus, Bentley, [Dura]Maxx, Diesel, Sierra) ... Lol I've also been thinking Bugatti since that's my fav supercar. Any suggestions are highly appreciated! Here's a link to my Facebook album for him New Bully Pit | Facebook

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Im a big car nut too. Names like Tundra, Tacoma, Dakota, Bentley, Denali, Kodiak, Diesel... those are all fun. I like Bugatti for a name but I think it might be too much to spit out sometimes. I have always liked the name Broady, as in spinnin broadies. I think Gator is overused in the "pit" world.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'd choose Enzo, if you're an F1 fan (for Enzo Ferrari :) )fan. Either that or Mika (for Mika Hakkinen, my favorite driver).

In the end though, you'll be the one to pick the best name, since you're the one who knows his personality best.

He's really stinkin' cute, btw! :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thank you CC! Trust me when I say he's really stinkin' spoiled too! I already love this pup so much it's surprised me lol. Still no name :/ I've never had this much trouble with names... I think it's because I just love him so much I want his name to be perfect and unique and not just the first thing I thought of lol. I know for a fact if he was blue his name would be Hippopotamus! And everyone has such gorgeous guys/girls! I have another question, was I right on his color? I know he's not "champagne" because they look more like a blonde rednose (imo lol), I wouldn't know what else to call it because everyone keeps asking me what color he is. Ooo and this is funny! Even had one guy tell me I was stupid because my dog was obviously a mutt between a pit and boxer and his black mask would darken with age. Lol! Some people know everything huh?

Edit: I've got it! His name is Kougar. I thought hippo would be so cute for a blue... But Kougar is perfect for him! He kinda looks like a cougar lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts