13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
11,428 Posts

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Yeah and all the dogs in all three peds are staff's.. So I am guessing that this was a foundation camelot dog that was bred from staff stock before it got to what it is now big and red and more bully.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Goes back to Ruffian and X-Pert lines. One of her offspring is owned by Camelot Pits, which are the big red sloppy dogs you think about.
So do you think this was before they ruined the camelot dogs? I know there is some unknown on the peds but over all I get the impression of a pitterstaff do you feel the same?

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
So do you think this was before they ruined the camelot dogs? I know there is some unknown on the peds but over all I get the impression of a pitterstaff do you feel the same?
Definitely before they ruined them. I think the sire was born in 1989. Camelot dog paws didn't evolve into flippers until the last 10 years. :D lol

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Look atch ya'll.. got it goin on... thats what I come with then I scrolled down to post and said well :poop:... LOL

Whatchu thinking PK ?? "" tell me I dont have a bulldog LOL tell me my dog can't work, HA! .. ""

looks like it would be a nice blend with that you got already especially if it holds to that staff configuration or APBT look like BlueBellas dog... You'll turn that dog into an over achiever like the rest of your crew.

:D

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Well.......
This is my new little girl and I am so excited to add her to our kennel. This is Monsoon's new wife to add to his harem! lol

I was concerned about her dam's pedigree but I think I can live with it, I do not see anything over bully but it does push my kennel in a new direction if I breed to her. While I am not interested in breeding her to my gamebred stuff, I am hoping to get more of "Tempest" type dogs but they will be pitterstaffs and I am ok with that. I can't wait to see how she is and I hope she will be a good little worker. any dog sired by Rolex is going to be SEXY! lol

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes she is from the Rolex x Kit breeding. I am ok with the TNT stuff and Rolex has a nice pedigree but I was worried about the dam's ped but after doing research on some of the dogs I am ok with it and we will see how she turns out. I can't wait to get her and squish it! ;)

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh! sorry yes Kit is blue and white. Hey I though she (the pup) was blue and white from the pictures till I talked to Orlando and she said she is black. I guess I just assumed and the flash makes her look a little blue. I can't wait to get her, I should have her in a few weeks.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Poor Monsoon's new wife is just a wee baby! She hasn't even gotten out to see the woooorld yet. LOL but i really have always liked rolex, can't wait to see her grow up!

ps: that means i want pictures once a month!!!! :p
well she does have to prove herself worthy of breeding but yes she is not betrothed! lol I promise pictures when I get her.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts