Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys you probably seen my last post about Mak, well he had a thyroid problem and i changed his food to a non grain diet. Look at him now!

Attachments

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
WOW!! He looks great! How long has it been?? only a couple weeks right? What a difference. I would also supplement him with some Salmon oil, sardine and anchovy, or cod liver oils. Dogs benefit greatly from the Omega 3 and 6 that the oils offer especially if they have skin and coat issues. Sardine and anchovy oil have a higher amount of omega 3's than salmon oil and is supposed to work best for skin issues.

http://www.icelandpure.com/

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys!! Hey bella his snot lost some hair i wonder if it'll grow back, n im going to feed him more omega fatty acids i can tell the difference right away n yea its only been a few weeks thanks again for your insight.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no more anything lauren he's doing fine energy levels are back and he just seems a lot more happier.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Thanks guys!! Hey bella his snot lost some hair i wonder if it'll grow back, n im going to feed him more omega fatty acids i can tell the difference right away n yea its only been a few weeks thanks again for your insight.
Get Nustock and put it on the spots that lost hair every three days it should really help with hair growth. Good to see the food helped!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts