Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
my first time on this not sure how it works but i love animals very much i will chose a animal life over humans any day .i live in mesa az need some pit bull rescue numbers to help 2 pups that cant live w/o one another ,one cant see nor hear well and the brother takes care of him so they have to go togather but they are going to die of heat stroke or not having food thier place where they live are scum bags they dont have money to feed them selfs let alone these pups they are left days w/o water food and love they are such great loving dogs .they love people i cry every time i go see them i go check on them when i go for walks i would love to take them i have a jackrussell pit and he dont get along with other dogs.these people are low lifes i yelled at some guy guy for kicking them almost beat him down for it .other time i seen them give poor dogs a bucket of beer in this heat come on people .all the other times i have seen some stuff like this the people will have a problem .but its a bigger sittuation .im truely afraid of this place getting raided and the cops shooting the dogs i have seen it in most cases ,these babies deserve a chance they just need love .people that care and will give them a chance .so if anyone can help me please PM me. almost for got one pup is black and white other is grey and white maybe 6 months old big babies the black one take care of the grey one he fights for him he sees for him and hears for him .i never in my life have seen 2 brother pit bulls have so much love in them damn .my brother and my self as baby sister are not even as close as these babies .so please if u have any info thank u so much crissy

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Doesn't AZ have animal control or an animal shelter you can call to report neglect??

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
I was gonna say the same thing Shannon.

Crissy, please call your local Humane Society, Animal Shelter, Animal Control or whatever powers that be regarding the animals' welfare and file a report. It's confidential, so they won't know who called. If, in fact, these animals are being neglected/mistreated, then the authorities will remove them from the home and house them and care for them until they're adopted or a rescue group can be contacted. You have to be proactive and file a report first. You can't just remove the dogs from someone's property on your own accord as that would make you a criminal. Please take the proper steps in this case and do your best, via legal venues, to rescue these babies.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
IMO I would have the blind and deaf dog put down and find a home for the other one. It would be irresponsible to place them together since two males as they mature will likely not be able to get along. The blind and deaf dog could be a big liability with left with the average owner trying to do good. There are rescue groups in AZ you just have to do a little research online. Google pit bull rescue in az and you will find what you need.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.