Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 3month purebred blue nose and a 2 year pit mix. We recently brought the puppy in and she will not stop nipping at my other dog and they constantly run around nipping. Does anyone have any suggestions that I could use?

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Firstly, welcome to the forum.

I'm not going to go into the whole "pure bred blue nose" thing as you'll find out for yourself if you stay around.

It sounds as if your puppy is just being a puppy. The real danger is that it may escalate into something more serious. Supervise all of their play and keep them separated while they aren't supervised. The trick is to stop a fight before it happens so keep a close eye on them.

Some basic obedience training for the puppy is also a must.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Welcome :D

Purebred blue nose??? The color of a nose is not a bloodline..

She is just acting like a puppy.. wouldn't worry unless she/he gets older and he/she's running around nipping... as for now.just let her/him play and have fun

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Completely normal behaviour, puppies do act that way. most do anyway. But as mentioned, having a multiple pitbull home isnt all easy. As the puppy grows the nipping might turn into more. Constant supervision at playtime and you will need to consider crate training to seperate the two when you are away.
Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts