Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had just got my flirt pole finished up for Miley and I noticed a female black and white apbt go running down the bike trail behind my house. I tried to stop the dog but she just looked at me and picked up the pace. So I put my dog inside and start walking down the bike trail trying to find her with no luck. I had never seen the dog before so I thought that mabye the dogs owner lived up the trail a ways and she got back in the yard. So I get my dog back out and continue to play with her with the fp. About 5 minutes in this lady comes walking very fast down the bike trail and she asked me if I had seen the dog. She didnt seem right from the getgo. She asked me what direction she was headed and I told her then she told me that she had just been hit by a car. I guess she got out of the yard and when she did tried crossing a highly populated road in my area and got hit by a bronco and she just started running. I put my dog away again and then got ready to start helping her look for the dog. About 5 minutes later after I got my dog put away and told my girlfriend I was going to go help the lady, she was walking back by carring the dog. I know apbt have a pain tolerance but this amazed me. The bike trail is assphalt and on the front right foot, there were a few bones sticking out the foot. She met me infront of the house and we loaded up the dog into my car and I gave them a ride home. I really hope that she takes the dog to the emergency vet because that dog is seriously injured.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts