Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
ohhhhh boy... who's got the popcorn? I'm fresh out after reading the "where does the breed go from here" thread...

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
That pic is from 2007 and she's coming into her second heat? I think the trolls are getting lazier. Next time find a pic without a date on it.

Reactions: 9361 and Sadie

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
i swear.... can people seriously not think of anything better to spend their time doin???

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
UGH! Why don't you new people read threads on here and LEARN before you post such stupidity! You already have an OVER population problem down south with lots of APBT in shelters. Why don't you fix your unregistered unpapered dog and start a new trend!! TROLL........

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
UGH! Why don't you new people read threads on here and LEARN before you post such stupidity! You already have an OVER population problem down south with lots of APBT in shelters. Why don't you fix your unregistered unpapered dog and start a new trend!! TROLL........
Because he doesn't own one. He's just trying to stir up a hornet's nest.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Yes, that's exactly what the world needs.... Purple dogs with no papers.... Woot woot where my sarcasm font?
Purple dogs can be registered at papermymutt.com for $25. They only accept purple tho so if the female is not a purple carrier then their will be nothing to register and they will go to the pound like the millions of other poor little puppies that were not purple :(

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Purple dogs can be registered at papermymutt.com for $25. They only except purple tho so if the female is not a purple carrier then their will be nothing to register and they will go to the pound like the millions of other poor little puppies that were not purple :(
What if only the nose is purple? Does that count? I have one of them little suckers and he's a game changer fo sho.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
At the shelter they told me Loki's mom was a purple nose with gold teeth. How do I tell if he's not registered? Here's a picture of him.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG I almost missed the nose and teeth. You're funny girl!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol it looked like a joke I thought , they said everything wrong seemed kinda trollish lol, too bad I wanted to hit him upfor a purple pup always wanted 1 :p

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
I decided I wanted to breed Helena after I had her spayed... Is anyone spaying their dog soon, can you please ship the reproductive parts on ice to me, so I can have them implanted in Helena. I prefer that the reproductive parts come from a game bred dog, so I can have some game bred puppies. Thanks in advance... will pay for your spay... and will throw in some extra for the repo parts.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts