Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So ever since Riley was a tiny pup she did what I called,"The alligator roll" inwhich she will lean on me and flop over rolling and she also rubs along side the bed and rolls. I gave her another tennis ball since the other was outside and dirty and she decided it was so great she'd roll around!

- Riley acting silly

Ignore the floating panties.....LMAO! it was were my pants were. HAHA guess they wanted to make their way into the spotlight too......

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
very cute :) i think these are the only dogs that do that roll thing. both Peanut and Jade do it too we always laugh its a sight. Thanks for sharing :)

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
ha lacey does that too!!! knocks george over in the process ;) and anyone else trying to walk thru the middle of the room while she's doin it. she really gets into it n its a several minute affair ;) hahaha. how funny.

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha, I never had any of my past pits roll but man, Riley is funny to watch. I wish the sound worked cause she was growling and moaning and making all sorts of noise! LOL! and you're welcome. I love my girl with a passion so I love to show her on here....ALOT. lol

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ha lacey does that too!!! knocks george over in the process ;) and anyone else trying to walk thru the middle of the room while she's doin it. she really gets into it n its a several minute affair ;) hahaha. how funny.
omgosh...LOL!!!!!!!!!! that would be a great video too! people getting knocked over. xD haha, I can picture that! yeah, Riley also does what I call the Mike Tyson where she will nibble your ear. LOL!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LMAO how cute. Dosia still does goofy things like that. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts