Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well heres my puppy hercules hes currently 9 weeks and 22lbs. I know thats pretty big and i was just wondering.his.average adult weight or a way to figure that out?

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
22 pounds at 9 weeks?!?! That is huge! Going to be pretty big dog.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
depends what breed he is , that sounds like a big pup? got any mastiff in there?

·
Registered
20 Posts
22lbs 9wks gotta ped..... My guess would be he either a bully or one of those monster rednose dagger dog blood in there if he ain't a mix... Even tho those 120lbers have mastif in there even if owners won't admit it...

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
22lbs 9wks gotta ped..... My guess would be he either a bully or one of those monster rednose dagger dog blood in there if he ain't a mix... Even tho those 120lbers have mastif in there even if owners won't admit it...
Theres a difference in not admitting it and not letting ppl who haven't ever fed one talk down about them...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Couldnt agree more with ya.... The majority of them are very impressive animals.... Whatever they are..... I like the huge guys that can carry the weight right and most importantly work..... But it's just simple that sumthin had to be added to triple the size of the original apbt and that these dogs are a new creation using apbt and staff blood as a solid place to start...
17 wks 41 lbs def not normal but everydog different...as long as he heAlthy not fat i guess the bigger the better is what yall go for... Ut he just gonna behuge...
By the way jtp u got some awesome dogs don't think I'm slamming em at all .... Just not my thing Personally to big of package for me.. I prefer all that dog crammed into 40-50lbs of bulldog... Much cheaper to feed to...

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
Couldnt agree more with ya.... The majority of them are very impressive animals.... Whatever they are..... I like the huge guys that can carry the weight right and most importantly work..... But it's just simple that sumthin had to be added to triple the size of the original apbt and that these dogs are a new creation using apbt and staff blood as a solid place to start...
17 wks 41 lbs def not normal but everydog different...as long as he heAlthy not fat i guess the bigger the better is what yall go for... Ut he just gonna behuge...
By the way jtp u got some awesome dogs don't think I'm slamming em at all .... Just not my thing Personally to big of package for me.. I prefer all that dog crammed into 40-50lbs of bulldog... Much cheaper to feed to...
Well thank you for the compliments. Ive said in another thread "If you're gonna bred them big, breed them clean and make them work!!!!"

·
ONE BAD MOTHAPHUCKA
3,237 Posts
I was actually wrong he weighed 38.7 lbs according to my vet papers from yesterday.

His littermate that I have is bigger than he is. I bought them hoping for pockets lol. Yea. Not gonna happen.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts