K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
boston terriers - the real pocket pit :D
love the chocolate coat!!!!
:goodpost: indeed the original.. Great pup!! :pup:

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
wow ive never seen one with the chocolate color before... its gorgeous!!

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She isnt choclate actually, she is red, wich is how we got her name. Onyx is black and Ruby is red. She is starting to have brindle lines come thru

Ruby runs the dog house for sure. They compliment eachother well. I do have to end play sometimes, Ruby runs out of gas but Onyx wind is hard to beat

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
She is adorable! I would love to have a boston someday. I think they are adorable and I love their attitudes, but my boyfriend don't like them. He thinks they are "gasp" ugly... :(

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I dont really care for a ankle biter thats frail. And when we were looking around i wanted another staffy, female, really bad. Not for breeding but for a opposite sex companion for onyx and another durable dog for my 3 daughters. My wife insisted that since i chose onyx she choose her doggie. I did get to choose the color and markings. I wanted the female with all white sox. She had a feeling about the other female so here she is

Ruby is growing on me fast

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I was expecting another staffy LOL!! I forgot Ruby was a Boston....my hometown dog ;) The only little dog I would ever own! Love her....she is a doll :)

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Bostons are tough lil dogs. And they can hang from a spring pole rope like a pit bull haha. We spun a lil boston in circles one day. It was really funny.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bella-my father was born in summerville(sommerville?)

Ruby has to be tough, she lives with a very physical high drive bulldog. Onyx at times is relentless when he plays and she gives it back to him. He has learned when she is out of gas. I havent started working with her cause onyx gives her all the excersise she can handle. I have started a foundation for fetch. I am hesitant to play tug with little teeth. I dont want to hurt her mouth

A few months i will start activities, she already tries to rush to the game before onyx can get there. Ruby has drive, we will find out how much i can get out of her. It will be easier with onyx pushing her

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Bella-my father was born in summerville(sommerville?)

Ruby has to be tough, she lives with a very physical high drive bulldog. Onyx at times is relentless when he plays and she gives it back to him. He has learned when she is out of gas. I havent started working with her cause onyx gives her all the excersise she can handle. I have started a foundation for fetch. I am hesitant to play tug with little teeth. I dont want to hurt her mouth

A few months i will start activities, she already tries to rush to the game before onyx can get there. Ruby has drive, we will find out how much i can get out of her. It will be easier with onyx pushing her
Really???!! That's just two cities away from me. Just a quick 5 minute trip :) Somerville :D How long did he live there? My grandfather was a Somerville cop and then went detective. Somerville is a tough city. It's probably gotten worse since your dad left. As far as Boston's go I never cared for small dogs....I have no use for them LOL!! BUT.....I would take a Boston or a Jack Russell terrier any day. Tenacious terriers those little buggers are LOL!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts