Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here you go, I havent taken single shots of one of the males two look so similar

Reactions: Eric

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
OMG soooo cute love that lil black one. I so dont miss that age lol was sooo much work , nice that they cant get into stuff though and momma cleans them lol wish pep would help out now lol. best of luck for the next few weeks.

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hes my favourite, i called him Pango (Maori for black)

Thank you!

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
AWWW!!!! Good job on giving me puppy fever!! ;) haha. They look so adorable! I love how mom is just staring at them as you take the pics :)

I have to agree and say that I love the black one. I think its because my boy is black too ;) Pango is such a cool name too!!

I hope they all grow up healthy and I look forward to seeing how they grow :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
are you keeping pango? or any of them for that matter? I wanted to keep all of mine lol could you imagine 10 more pups in a house along with what I already own LMAO .

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Eric! LOl she is funny, i tell her 'WAAAAIIIITTT" while i take the pics, shes a good girl.

are you keeping pango? or any of them for that matter? I wanted to keep all of mine lol could you imagine 10 more pups in a house along with what I already own LMAO .
Im not keeping any :( its going to be hard to say goodbye, but i am selling them/giving them to people that attend shows regularly so I can watch them grow up.
LOL that would be a handfull AB!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Now man that's a great looking litter of bulldogs. Missapbt you did good they look nice and healthy. And Gracie looks like she is being a good mom. You should keep at least one!! But I hope they get to good working homes.

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Gawwwww! Very sweet. Pango looks like the, ahem, black sheep of the litter.

I love the masks on the rest of em. Can't wait to see them as they get bigger :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
i luv Pango!!!!!!!! you should definately keep him!!

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Thanks for all the comments, they are 1week old today! WOOO, they are getting really big, the girl is taking a while to catch up as the boys are just so much stronger then her, i saw one of them steal her teat poor wee thing, so I give her timw with mum to get in a good feed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts