Go Pitbull Forums banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
I'm with you on that one Clint. I don't go anywhere alone with out my Dosia and a can of bear mase.
LOL i read that as saying a "can of beer" :cheers: i didnt see the mace part, was on a second line. it must be beer:30.:woof:

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
as Mr Hammonds said..
have a hound or two stolen and you'll want to keep a watchdog (manbiter) around too..
I was just out working hoagie and duchess (duchess is hammonds/heinzl bred) and let me tell you shes as hot as it gets and has great voice command attributes but STRANGER beware: Don't just roll up .. ON a leash shes a good alert dog, in the house and lose on the grounds a great watch dog off the leash shes an impenetrable go getter. Only because she's watched and learned who belongs who doesn't and what is allowed by my own way of carrying myself when company of this sort or that arrives. Hoagie is all voice command and will bite anything I tell him too. Duchess is a better watchdog.

Im happy the hammonds blood, for one no one thinks shes an APBT they all think APBT and Dane mixed.. leggy... :D I let people think what they want so it makes the truth that much easier.

If you really want a manstopper look no other than a tosa type dog; the closest you'll get are Chimera's Sentinel Dogs. Tosas in true nature are hard to import, tons of americanized show dogs throughout Hawaii, Florida, and California but few of the quality that Chimera started with and further more ... produced.

Bandogs are the best man stoppers, but if you must .. American Bulldogs have some great dogs going right now, bodied like an APBT with a EB face.. Your familiar with the dogs anyway so that just might be your venue. IMO a 160lbs bandog speaks for itself especially if tested by someone with malicious intent.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Yea I hear you Stan. You should post some updated pics of the pups ;) ;)

41 - 43 of 43 Posts