Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

He'd be faulted for them, but I've always loved Kane's eyes. He had dark, stormy blue-gray eyes up until ~3 months and then the amber started creeping in. They've stayed like the pics since ~5-6 months and haven't changed since.

Jubilee's post is coming as soon as the vids upload, lol. Her bounciness is only accurately seen in video, so. :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
He has beautiful eyes.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Kate, I LOVE these pics, you were right about his eye, fantastic pics girl :D ((hugs)) to Kane

*taps finger patiently for JuJu-B vids :p

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys!!!

@apbt2010 -- I think it would be so awesome to have Kane and Bear meet, to see their similarities and differences! It's crazy how similar they are. :)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Thanks guys!!!

@apbt2010 -- I think it would be so awesome to have Kane and Bear meet, to see their similarities and differences! It's crazy how similar they are. :)
I kno only i live in ontario :( not sure if you do too, if soo then im soo ready to do a meet up i am asueming u live in the sates?

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Well, hey, Ontario isn't bad, depending on where you live! I'm in Michigan!!
It is when pits r baned all over ontario :( I cant wait til the next election the liberals r history they r the ones that made the ban pass and cheri diniva is tryin to pass her bill, hershey bill, which allows pitbulls.

·
Registered
16 Posts
So beautiful!!! I need to post pics of Mama seen quite a few that look like her!!! My Dh and kids saw the pics and were like how did Mama get on there??? I told them that isn't Mama but it sure looks like her doesn't it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts