Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aww thanks! His personality is just as good as his looks =] I brought him with me to my grandma's house on Turkey Day and he was a hit with my Aunt's little boys! They ran, he chased, he ran, they chased. He had a blast!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
got any pics of him standing...from his level? cute!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have to get someone to hold him for me. His "stay" when I get on his level sucks. He gets too excited and wants to come over and see what I'm doing on the floor.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg I am lovin this guys face, ad those ears are too cute, awww I too would like to see him standing from the side, but great pics thanks for sharing :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm going to take some more pictures of him tonight, so I can show off how cute and little he is. When I first saw him, I thought he was still a pup and was surprised when the lady told me he was already full-grown.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok, so Murphy has now become the biggest pain in the butt to take pictures of EVER. Didn't even bother with attempting a stack on him, lol. I was happy I got him to stand still!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww I am totally lovin the second pic and he is a low-low, awww how cute is that. thanks for trying and thanks for sharing :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts