Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The pup we placed in a new home last month came back to us. It ended up not being a good fit and at least they recognized that, kept in touch with me and gave him back. I think we all think it was the best thing. He is glad to be back to his family now.
The family learned a lot and loved him but will be prepared for the next one...they just didn't think it all the way through. We all hit the learning curve and I was glad this lesson came at only the price of paperwork. Nothing bad happened, just they weren't prepared as they thought they were.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Yep it happens... Snoops still here lol. I feel bad for the dogs as they get attached to a family and then are pushed out and the dogs doesn't understand :( At least he gets to go home to people he knows, not like the poor pups that hits the shelter when people do this and then the poor animal really has no idea whats going on. Make sure to post some pics :D

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
that's what terrifies me! i just got one back and i am very glad i did, but what about the people that don't listen and they place the dog somewhere i wouldn't approve or they give them to a shelter even though my contract says said pet needs to be returned in the case of current owner no longer being able to care for them. :( I'm glad you have the pup back and the family learned a lesson from this.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh darnit, girl I was so positive about this, we jsut talked about this, I am glad they sent him back, Hugs to you all

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
It is better in the long run that they gave him back. If they were not perpared as they thought they were things could haev gone bad for the dog and the family. Maybe hte next home will be better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts