Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know it's been a while. Life is busy for me right now. I barely have time to properly exercise Kane--most days I rely on a couple of hardcore games of fetch to get him running and stretching his legs with a 10-15 minute training session, although on the weekends I'm able to get back to our usual exercise routine of 7-8 mile hikes or 10 mile walks through the suburbs. Kane, btw, hit 15 months on the 27th!

I hope everything is going okay with you guys! I see a lot of new faces!

(other dog--Cecil--belongs to the lady I house-sit for. she's gracious enough to allow me to bring Kane with me. him and Cecil get along great and have so much fun together.)

(chewing on one of my socks.)

I'll be back when I can!

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I miss you guys too!! :)

How're you and Kangol doing? Is he still being his love-a-bull self? ;)

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha, I miss the pics of him sitting on the couch with a sombrero and a martini in his paw. :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
new pics yay , havent sen him for awhile. he is looking handsome as ever , love the deflated ball lol looks like lokis kinda ball hahahah

·
Registered
901 Posts
Kane is beautiful. I love the pink on his nose. The pic of him waiting patiently while Cecil has the ball is adorable. What a good boy.

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Glad to see you back Kate! :) Kane is looking so handsome!! Awesome pics :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
he's so handsome!!! He's growing nicely!! :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Katie I have missed you. And Kane looks awesome as always, great pics thanks for sharing. Hugs

·
Registered
795 Posts
Man oh man!!! Every time I see pictures of Kane, he gets more and more handsome. :)

Great pictures! Looking forward to more!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts