Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I am new to this forum but I am on tons of other ones...I just wanted to introduce myself my name is Ashley and I am located in Florida...I got my first American Bully from Pitbull Gear (awesome people) and his name is Nightmare...he is currently 1 year old and is turning out awesome...he is almost an ABKC champion :) hopefully at the next show he will be a champ if not the one after that...he is 2x Paco (love the Paco blood)...I will add some pictures so you can see him...ok so enough with the chit chat...lol here is

Pitbull Gear's Nightmare

Hope you liked the pictures...all comments welcomed!!!

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Welcome fello Floridian :) nice lookin bully

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
welcome to GP :D hes a looker!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Welcome, I love the paco blood as well. Gorgeous dog , good luck on champing out next show :)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Yay! So glad you joined GP! I lubs my baby Nightmare soooo much and I lubs you too, Ashley! I was sad this morning though... You always text me by now and you're MIA right now :( lol jk ;) Anyway welcome to GP girl and glad to have you on board.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
That is one gorgeous HUNK of bully! Welcome to GP! :)

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes and the love on my boy...can't wait to see how he turns out!!!!

Lauren-we lubs you too :) I didn't forget about you...promise :) I am glad that I finally joined the GP

1 - 9 of 9 Posts