Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!
My name's Hayden, I'm a college student in Missouri. I live in the dorms with my 2 dogs, a blind Long Haired Miniature Dachshund named Gromit and a Pit/Dalmation mix named Gimli. I have never owned a pit or pit mix before, but so far, Gimli is the best dog. We think he was a bait dog and he was definitely abused, but he has absolutely nothing but love to give. I have to figure out how to post pictures but as soon as I do, I'll post pics of my boys.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Welcome, you can use photobucket.com. Download your pics to it and just post the IMG link on the forum post and voila!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome to the forum :)

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
your smaller dog looks more like a austrialian sheperd cross lol kinda big bodied to be a Dachshund nonetheless great lookin pair of dogs buddy.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Welcome, you have beautiful pups. I am shocked a college dorm would allow dogs let alone a pit mix. I have to agree my aussie looked similar in shape and color.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My mini Dachshund is a purebred. He's 7 pounds, he just looks bigger in the pic. He's a double dapple so he has a weird coloring. :)

The college I go to pioneered the pet program. They have less drug and alcohol use, lower rates of depression, pretty much nonexistent suicide rates and better grades. And pits are technically banned, but his papers say dalmation mix.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
hahahahaha ooo ok now i can really see it lol i love the merl on her one of my faviorite coats period my brother has two alapa blue bulldogs who are merl one is a seal merl and the other is a blue ish merl. at my collage dorm i was allowed to have my apbt well i had a male and a female but they were vey trrained wich was the only way i was allowed to have them there caused a big stir between other students but i have no family so my dogs couldent go anywhere but with me and they really wanted me for their schools rodeo team so i got the ok on the pups lol.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
i ride bulls professionaly thats how i make my living but atm the moment ive been out for a little over a month i slipped two disc in my neck and blew out my riding arm shoulder so im lookin at surgeries to fix both wich is depressing when i cant ride i cant get paid so ive fell on hard times as of late but its life the good Lord dosent place anything in front of me he knows i cant master so it will all workout, im getting reay to go to vegas this tuesday for the pbr workd finals going to do promo stuff for my sponser but its gonna be a blast

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Thanks! Your dog is beautiful. I really love Pits and Pit mixes.
Thank you! You have some nice lookin pups yourself.

Nice to have them at the dorm with you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.