Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
emmm Love me a black dog. Good lookers:)

·
Registered
520 Posts
wow thats awesome there almost identicle but lexis a lil chubbier i thinks its time fo a diet lol is she black or seal?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
she looks awfully black right now, but she has been out of the sun here lately....she is seal though

·
Registered
520 Posts
i never realized how awesome lookin there dad is i never met him in person and all the pics i seen never did him justice like the one you posted

·
Registered
306 Posts
and I have Little D! but I don't have any new pictures of her at work, have to wait until I get home.

But I do have a picture of Mom and Dad, not a great picture, cause if anyone knows Diamond and Wyatt, standing still isn't something they do a lot...lol

·
Registered
306 Posts
those two, Diamond and Wyatt, omg, you would not believe how much alike they are, it's like they were twins. they both bounce, wiggle, run the same, it is really scary how much they go together, it was really a good fit for a breeding. I never noticed until looking at this picture again how similar their chest markings even are.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
would love to see some pics of little d.
ice sure never sits still....she love to jump on, over, off....all the time bouncing on those back legs

1 - 10 of 10 Posts