Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Area51 Kennel's
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Getting me a pup off of West Coast Gotty Knock-Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Talked to Roger i should be going out to West Coast Gottylines Kennels in March to pick him up i just may pic up two if i can get a good deal and then ill hook ya up with a x mas gift lol anyway just wanted to show ya a shot of his daddy lol!!!!!!!!! Cant wait for March

·
Area51 Kennel's
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And the Hawaii in July since you already going to Hawaii with me you should just go ahead an run to Cali with me also

·
Area51 Kennel's
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think its called a ticked color not real sure though but it looks awsome and he comes from westcoast gottiline kennels he is a 50/gotty 50/edge

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
HEY!!!! WHAT ABOUT ME!!!!!:stick: HA.............. I want a beasty dog.... Really, Jenny, can you smuggle one of Zeusys in Canada.... Or this is what ya do, go through alberta.. Then to Ontario.... I would love a blue one thanks.....:p

·
Area51 Kennel's
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
awsomeness lol this should make for a great trip lots of friends and shhhhhhhhhhhhhh(imo some kick a%@ dogs lol what more could you ask for?

·
Area51 Kennel's
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ill tell ya what!!! Somemore friends to go along lol hey even if you dont like the bully breed we all still friends here lets all roll out there and have a 3 or 4 day blast lol now how much fun could we have hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????????????????????

1 - 20 of 77 Posts