Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like I've been pulling away from the site. I've been working, schooling, taking care of lil man and Kandi, so I don't have much free time. I haven't gotten much love lately anyways. Just thought I would shoot an update to the ones I've grown closer to...
Kandi's 7 1/2 months now and I went to get her weighed for her heart worm medicine. She is a little over 50 pounds now. Still hyper as can be and a tad bit bull headed. LOL takes a lot for her to listen... but I'm trying to work with her. Hopefully, all goes well. Reallllly wish there were good trainers in my area, but that's what happens when you live in small country towns!

Hope to hear from ya'll and hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season! GOD bless.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Kandi is looking nicer and nicer!! Love her socks.

That 5th pic is what your girl would look like with ears cropped lol

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. She is starting to shape up nicely. I know... I kind of wished I would have cropped her ears now! HAH Oh well. Maybe next one I'll remember to do so :)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Aw! She's beautiful!

I like her natural ears :) They're perfect!

She reminds me of my "Ann Bug".

·
Registered
471 Posts
I think she is a beautiful dog .. I have a thing for black dogs ... I love her socks too gives her alot of character

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Such a cutie, nice to see the updates :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
She has gotten bigger since last time I seen a pic of her. She is so precious. I am still in love with those socks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts