Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi! So my name is Shannon and I have a 7 month old Blue Razors Edge/Remy Pit female named Eva, and I also have a Brindle Bully Male who I would estimate at about 2-3 yrs old named Panzer cause he is a TANK! He runs over and thru anything in his way LOL. (We rescued him because we were told some ppl were gonna come and get him to use for fighting... so we immediately took him). He is the sweetest boy ever...until its time to protect family, then its all about the business. LOL. My female is papered but my male is not. :(
I found this site thru a search and I hope to learn more about my Babies from you all. I do have alot of questions that I hope to have answered, but for right now I wanted to introduce myself!

Thanks

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
welcome to gp

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh one thing I forgot to mention even tho I have a male and female I do not plan on breeding them together. Even tho Panzer is beautiful and studly with a great temperament, etc. and I would love to see his babies. My female comes from a great bloodline and I have other plans for her.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Welcome to GP, though i will point out that your female is actually a Bully as well not an APBT. RE and Remy are both Bully bloodlines, not sure you were aware of this as you mentioned her being a "Pit" and the male being a Bully.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you! and LOL I did know she was a Bully. It was a slip of the keyboard I guess LOL. Thank you for pointing that out. :)

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Thank you! and LOL I did know she was a Bully. It was a slip of the keyboard I guess LOL. Thank you for pointing that out. :)
No problem, i just wasn't sure if you knew that or not. Lots of people would beg to differ, at least you know what you have! :roll:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you :)

So I do have a question and maybe someone can point me in the right direction. Is there any possible way to get papers on my Male? Does anyone know about the APBR?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts