Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Area51 Kennel's
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off how is everyone doing? My name is Shannon Taft owner of Area-51 Kennel.I was just wanting to see some of the Bully's that you all own or produced so post up some pics.Ill start off with a few of my dogs and a couple dogs produced off our yard.

· Premium Member
11,110 Posts
I love the first 2, so cute! Welcome :)

· Premium Member
9,176 Posts
You have some beautiful dogs , I think it was you who had this dog I fell inlove with when you posted a lonnnng time ago he was black and white but more white then it shows in that 1st dog, I wish I could remember his name but he was my fav.

· Work them Pet Bulls!
3,950 Posts
Great looking dogs! The first one is my favorite and the one with the plastic bottle in the mouth is priceless lol! Welcome :)

· APBT!
9,636 Posts
Shannon!! So glad to see you pop in here. Been a long time since we chatted. I've not been back to Pit Haven (can't find the link anymore lol). GP has become my home. I hope you come around more often now, especially since we have a section for Bullies now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.