Go Pitbull Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres a few photos you may not have seen,ive got tons more but am having some problems as usual,hehe...
super wild eyed with xena..

cain chilling out on the chain...

cain at 1 year and a half..

the last photos are of jen/xena and cain around late winter 05" i believe

·
Windbag Extrodinaire.
3,303 Posts
HEY HEY, Cain is the man, how come this is the first you've posted them??

·
Registered
168 Posts
how big is that guy? I cant remember what you have said about his lines either? but he sure looks like a good heavy boned working dog.

·
RateMyPitbull.com Moderator
4,389 Posts
Good lookin' dogs Cane. Your girlfriend is pretty. She looks like she could kick some booty!!!

·
wheezie wayne
3,366 Posts
he was a damn fine lookin boy, thanks for posting me up those pics. the last 2 pics reming me of rico (he is always posing like that). only diffrence is caine is way more toned.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cain and my little brother.

cain and jen in on the sanfrancisco bay.

and of course his most well know photo on the internet,after a good 3 mile run/pull session.

he was any were from 80 to 100 pounds and 24 inches at the withers,and
as you can tell from the last photo he was in peak condition,notice the tuck and ribs as well as the hind quarters..
cain was 50% am staff and the rest was scater bred mastiff and apbt blood,american bulldog,ddb etc....

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh yeah,i have too.ive got about a hundred photos of him,im trying to figure out this scanner,ill post them soon....It is funny,in some photos he looks like a bandog,in others like a larger apbt and in some he looks kinda bully,every angle shaowed another aspect of his heritage,he was cool as hell,but his temperment was his issue that couldnt be tolerated...

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
WOW Cain is a whopper of a dog. He looks good in every photo. Your right he does look like a different dog in every picture.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
heres a few side shots,but even at his most conditioned he still had a very mastiffy type body,since he was of mastiff type he was never built like some of the most ripped of apbt...

and a funny one

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well most of those fools arent interested in perserving working ability and only keep these types for image,bandogs have been around as long as the mastiff,which is hundreds of years,or possably thousands,people are crazy and have no basis for there bias against a working hybrid,jmo....

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
What really pi$$ me off is that some people like you said Wayne can't appreciate a good working dog yet there are all these mix breed dogs popping up and for an outrageous price. Cain is fine looking dog. I would gladly own one that looked like that as opposed to a bichon/poodle/jack russle cross that they want 600$ for.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
another ironic thing is this.
People who are into the purest of pure "game bred" apbts,people that hate the bandogs have know clue that todays idea of the bandog,the "swinford" bandog was created by two game dog men and a dvm who only practiced vet medicine at dog fights,and one of these dog men was "jack kelly" publisher of the sdj[sporting dog journal]a game dog publication that awards the titles to fighting dogs i believe.
swinfords bantu was the only non apbt ever feaTURED on the cover of this publication in 1972...
the cool thing is this, i own two autographed copies of that very issue were it speaks of "bantu" being rolled and declared game...interesting no doubt....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.