Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
post up the IMG code that you have in the file, then we can see it and know its not SPAM since you are new lol

:welcome: though!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
keeps telling me bb code img not allowed when i try to show it in my sig

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
awwww very precious :) She has an adorable face. Have you got VIP? You can only have text signatures unless you are upgraded to VIP.

Glad you are here to learn, we all are :) How old is your girl :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Cute pup welcome to the forum

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
about 9 weeks, and already the best pup ive ever had

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
She's a cutie!! Welcome to GP! :D

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Welcome! :)

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
Welcome to GP. I like the name Athena.
I wanted to name my next dog Apollo, but Ecko already had his name and it was too late to change it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks everybody ill post some more pics in a bit shes almost doubled in size since that picture, her father is half red half blue pit, her mom's an amstaff, Athena was the strongest girl name i could think of that wasn't too girly lol

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Blue and red are just colors and dont mean anything other than that ;) what blood line is she? Any papers on her?

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Welcome! Athena is cute (and that is a nice name!) Don't feel bad about the red/blue thing. Everyone gets sold that line. Once you know red and blue are just colors and not 'types' of Pit Bulls, you know more than 90% of the people out there, lol.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
thanks everybody ill post some more pics in a bit shes almost doubled in size since that picture, her father is half red half blue pit, her mom's an amstaff, Athena was the strongest girl name i could think of that wasn't too girly lol
haha that would mean he is a purple nose :) The nose is just a color, not a bloodline or anything. Too many people use it like its breed, when its just a color. I thought my boy was a red nose until I knew better. As you can see his nose is black as coal. I tell everyone who asks me what he is that he is a black nose, and they all look at me like I am the crazy one, lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts