Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All, awesome forum here :)

Got a Bolio and she is now 9 weeks old and getting along really well with my male Jack Russell :) She can already sit, lay down, come, stay and roll over... she will truly do anything for food at this stage in her life.

Looking forward to learning a lot here

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! Lots of great peeps!!!!

Great lookin lil pup; like the JRT too!

Good job trainning; 7-14wks is the prime learning time for dogs; you can teach them all the behavior tricks and patterns at this early age and it will stick for life. Way to take advantage. There is a training tips sticky on the forum; loads of good hints and tips..

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx, she is learning well and best at her puppy classes ATM, though still want her to learn a lot more

Though last week she was a bit aggressive to other dogs at puppy class. She was fine off the lease in the area but would not let another dog approach her when she was exploring, but she was fine if she had to approach another dog. Trainer said she might be a bit anxious, but taking her for loads of walks so that she can socialize more and get use to the lease as well :)

I think it might also have to do with the treats she was getting, think she was looking so hard for the treats in the area that she did not want to be bothered.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
:welcome: Such an adorable little pup. Super cute little face :) I really like the JRT too, my sister had one and he was my dogs best friend :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.