Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody,

I have an 11 week old male Pitbull named Oscar after a dog my husband had with his father when he was younger.

I had a training question but figured I should introduce Oscar and I first.

Oscar is ADBA registered and is a Razors Edge and Gotti bloodline mixture. He is a blue brindle.

My husband has always had pits and thus we had to get one. I have never owned one but most definitely am in love with my new baby boy. We have had him for 3 weeks now.

I will post my training question in the appropriate section now.

Thanks!:woof:

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,563 Posts
hiya! welcome to GP :D

and i have to ask. Do u have Oscar's ped? cuz since ive been on GP ive never heard of a ADBA registered RE/Gotti. not to mention those lines are American bully lines not American Pit Bull Terrier lines.

either way. i know we would all like to see some pics of ur pup. :D

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Welcome to the pack Hannah, and I hope you and Oscar enjoy your stay on our yard. As Odin stated, after many years of breeding for different traits and characteristics, RE/Gotti is most likely now more associated with the American Bully and not the American Pit Bull Terrier. None the less, you and Oscar are both welcome here. And please, do share pictures!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hiya! welcome to GP :D

and i have to ask. Do u have Oscar's ped? cuz since ive been on GP ive never heard of a ADBA registered RE/Gotti. not to mention those lines are American bully lines not American Pit Bull Terrier lines.

either way. i know we would all like to see some pics of ur pup. :D
Welcome to the pack Hannah, and I hope you and Oscar enjoy your stay on our yard. As Odin stated, after many years of breeding for different traits and characteristics, RE/Gotti is most likely now more associated with the American Bully and not the American Pit Bull Terrier. None the less, you and Oscar are both welcome here. And please, do share pictures!
Oh goodness... I have absolutely NO education when it comes to pit bulls! So I will definitely let my husband know. I wanted to adopt a dog but he wanted one with papers. Either way we will love him. But it wouldn't be the first time I have bought a dog that wasn't what they say! Many years ago I bought a registered "long hair chihuahua" that ended up being a Maltese!

Thanks for the welcome!

·
Super Moderator
4,653 Posts
Welcome to GP.

Can't wait to see pics.
My uncle had a brindle mastiff mix named Oscar when I was a kid. He was an awesome dog. Must be the name. :)
American Bullies are fanastic dogs too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oops forgot pix!

Oscar saying "no mom no!!" he has so much skin!!!

Playing outside.

Snuggles!

being silly!

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,563 Posts
small pix but hes a cutie! i like the tshirt one :D

·
Super Moderator
4,653 Posts
That face! All I want to do is squish it and give him kisses. Soooo freaking cute!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome to the forum, very cute pup.

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
so cute! Welcome!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts