Go Pitbull Forums banner

pit bulls best dogs ever?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well... title pretty much says it all!!!

i got her on november 13th 2011, and she's the love of my life!!!! :)

she's a pitbull

I may not know that much bout pit bulls, but i'm not stupid enough to sit here and say it's a " blue nose " like a lot of ignorant people would! haha

as i was saying, i have a baby pit, about 14 weeks old, and weighs around 14 pounds (weighed a petsmart)

My profile pic is the only pic i have of her so far, but i'll get some more REAL soon!

....soon as she wakes up at least! haha

Any suggestions on food, care, supplements, workouts, obedience, training, anything i should know would be awesome and would be greatly appreciated!

I'm pretty much only here to get my knowledge of pit bulls up and know more about them!

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Welcome. Take a look around there are many threads about the above. The most important thing I think is to never ever leave your dog alone with any other animal unsupervised and stay away from dog parks!! Any specific questions ask, and I look forward to seeing the pics of your pup :)

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Welcome to the site and yes we want to see lots of pictures! We have some great areas to the site that will help answer the questions you asked. If you have any other issues with the site or don't understand something please PM me or another member of the staff :welcome:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
for sure! awesome, thanks guys.

I will def post more pics up of her super soon!

i'm sure down the line i'll be having tons of questions so you'll be seeing me on here a lot, hahah.

Getting her made me so much more interested in learning a lot about pit bulls and what not.

so far she's an amazing awesome dog.... SUPER smart for being 14 weeks i think... almost as if she understands everything we say...

besides the times she wants to be stubborn and be a lil brat.... (i.e when going on walks she will stop or just sit down and tug back on leash, and will NOT move from her spot ) haha

and i'll def. be responsible with her, i not only love her as if she was my own lil girl, but i as well respect her and what she's capable of! she's oh so amazing! hahaha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.