Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not really a new member, just thought I would reintroduce myself since I have not been on this forum in a few years. A few years ago I had my first Pit which brought me to this board, but sadly I was forced to rehome him.

To make a long story short, I was living in an apartment and when I got him there were no breed restrictions, however the complex was sold and the new owners of the complex banned all bully breeds. I either had to rehome him or move and financially I was not in a position to move. I did though find my sweetness a fabulous home.

Anyway, I have owned my own home now for over 6 months and finally got myself another pitbull. She is a sweet little baby and so cute and tiny. I also have 2 poodles and 2 horses.

Well, I am back and hope to start chatting with you all again soon. :eek:)

· Premium Member
9,176 Posts
welcome again, I dont think I knew you before :) would love to see pics of your new baby and all your other critters, I used to have horses miss them sooo much :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.