Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should have done this last week when I registered, but the day I registered my 3 year old blue suffocated herself on her run. To be honest I never really cared for dogs, animals for that matter. Me and my wife were at the house one night and her son and ex husband came over and he left this female dog pitbull over because he could not take care of it. At first I didn't even care to know her name but after the first night I was in love. It was about 3a.m. and I feel this thing craw between us when we were sleeping I knew right there that was the child I have been searching for my whole life. "Me and my wife want kids ONEDAY" Her name was Lucie Recently she hung herself last thursday to be exact. I have never saw a dog like her, how smart she was, it was insane because my family is anti dogs especially pitbulls. My wife she has had dogs her whole life. So I had been talking big and bad about getting a dog as most men do when they really want something but we never fall through with it. So for valentine's day my wife "Becky" surprised me with a female pitbull from my sister in laws litter, I picked her. She was a Reverse Blue Brindle, and out of the whole litter she was the most independent. I named her B.B. or Bad Bitch. We took her for her first set of shots at 6 weeks, again at 9 weeks and we decided to get her ears clipped because they were to big for her body. I took her to the local vet clinic that has seen all of my wife's dogs in the past. To make that story short she died in surgery "I think they over sedated her" I was crushed, so the Doc gave me the Red nose blue fawn as a I'm sorry but hope he replaces her. I took "Riddick" home that night and my wife instantly fell in love, B.B. will never be replaced, when my wife was tattooing she just hung out under the converter box table. My wife spends more time at home than I do so she gives them more attention. Sorry for the long story but now I am @ GoPitbull.com and in love with the breed, my dog, he is the son I have always wanted. Thank you all

Here is B.B. and Lucie may they both Rest In Piece. The 2 girls that stole my heart forever.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome,I hope you can learn alot from this site and add some storys of your own . beautiful girls they were hope there are many good memories for you to come with riddick .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts