Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to say Hey! I'm new to APBT forums, My names Krysti and I'm 23. I'm here to learn more about the APBT breed and the genetics. I'm a vet tech but am not to knowledgeable on breeding/ genetics. Currently I have two pitbulls and they are my friends, my children, my family, everything to me I would say. I just got the UKC pedigrees in and so I have turned to the net to get some info :)

My female, Princess Prada is 5 she is from Northern Virginia, where I'm from :) and Throwin Knuckles is her grandfather. She is very sweet and smart. She loves meeting new people and giving them happy little barks.

My male, "PR" Prada's Romeo is 2.5 he is from Orlando, Florida. Throwin Knuckles is listed in his 5th generation ped, twice in 6th, and twice as well in 7th. I got him at 6 month and he wasn't trained/ socialized very well. But we have made a lot of progress, but he still loves to protect his momma.

So even though there from states away I guess you would say they are distant cousins. I find that amazing, and with Throwin Knuckles. I wasn't intending on that but I guess they could be a good contribution to keep the old school Razor's Edge look. Kinda wondering if I'm doing a good thing.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome to the forum , throwing knuckles is a popular dog and alot of our dogs have him in there ped. Doesnt mean anything special :) hopefully you find some great info on here .

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Welcome :) good lookin dogs you got there.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Welcome to GP. You have American Bullies, not APBTs. Yes, they are registered as such but Knuckles was a foundation Edge dog that created the American Bully. Check out our Bullies 101 section and start with page 3 and work your way to page 1. The link below is a good start and Knuckles is mentioned in it.
http://www.gopitbull.com/bullies-101/32418-razors-edge.html

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
:welcome: to http://www.gopitbull.com ... I can see you've been treated like guests down south at a sunday dinner...

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Good looking pups no matter what they are :) welcome

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Welcome to GP. I think you will.find all the help amd knowledge you are looking for here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts