Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, my name is Laura and I am from Frederick County, MD. My husband and I own 2 wonderful dogs, Molly a rescued 6 y/o black lab and Lemmy a 4 month old APBT (reg name is Swogger's Ace of Spades). He is a FANTASTIC pup, very healthy, extremely cute, has a great temperament. The little guy is totally fearless, he loves kids and is very smart. He is the star of our puppy class. Everyone just loves him and for now, he plays well with other dogs. I know he might not grow up to like other dogs and we're prepared for that, but its nice for now :) We are just pet owners, but we do plan on getting a CGC on Lemmy and maybe doing some agility classes for fun :) Here are a few pix of him

On the way home the day we got him

After his first week home

At 12 weeks

And finally at 15 weeks (he is 17 weeks today)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Welcome! Beautiful boy :) I think getting his CGC will be a great accomplishment for him and you ;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome. I'm really new here too. Actually, I just join yesterday.:)

I think you'll find people here are very friendly and knowledgable and you'll do just fine here (as long as you aren't as hard headed and opinionated as me. Just joking. Lol. XD)

Good luck with your pup in agility. I also thought it looked fun and interesting,but I don't really know anything about dog training other than basic obedience like sit, stay, lay down, roll over, "No!", come to their name,etc. It seems like agility training would be kind of difficult.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Welcome to GP :D he's a cutie! !!

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Hey hey I live in Baltimore county. I commute to Ft. Dietrich almost daily. Don't know if you know where that is, I know it's the same county as yours. In my area we gather for a bull and terrier appreciation in different state parks over the d.c/baltimore metro area. If your interested ill give you a heads up when the next one comes up. You will definitely see any bull and terrier historical breed lines there

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Welcome, welcome.

As you can see by my username I love some rednoses.
Your boy is adorable,
I look forward to watching him mature.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts