Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I like the site and hope to get alot of good info from it. I love all bull dogs and hope to learn more about them here.
thx

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
welcome to GP :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am not sure actually if she is a bully or a apbt. I don't have a ped on her because I got her from a crackhead in a real bad part of philadelphia while working. He had her in a cardboard box and was walking down the street asking all the construction workers to buy her. I gave him 75 dollars for her (he wanted 125) with no intentions of keeping her because I had a 9 month old German Shepherd at home. I just wanted to get her away from him, I took her to the vet and she was only 5 -6 weeks old! I tried to find her a home for the first couple of days having her but, fell in love.....I do know that 2 weeks after I got her there was a huge dog fighting ring busted on that same street that I bought her on. She is the most athletic animal I have ever seen, she can actually run up tree's. She is 21inches high and 60lbs. She is very active, just as much as my gsd and he is of working lines. I made a spring pole for her to burn off some energy and she would stay on it for hours if I let her. I tell people she is a pitbull mix!
sorry for the long run on response

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
post pics of her! wed love to see her!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts