Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lurked on this site for a long time. Big fan of some of yalls dogs. Have 2 dogs myself. A mutt and 1 apbt who i dabble in the adba show ring with.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Hi Sidekick, welcome to GP from a fellow Texan, I may have seen you recently, lol. Did ya make it to the show in Georgetown this year?? Post up some pics and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't make it to Georgetown this yr due to being short handed at work. I did make a last mintue decision and go to the Norman Ok show. Only for saturday though, had work sunday. I do believe a pic or 2 of my boy from that show is on this site somewhere. He was fat then lol. Really was a last mintue decision to take that trip.
I'll be at the Nationals this years, since it's in my backyard.
I'll work on getting some pics up. Im not big on taking them so most of mine are old.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol I was at the Norman show, there are plenty of pic threads here, and I will see you there, at Nationals, I will bee there as well. Have been to the Cleburne show the past 3 years. There is a member photo thread on here, post up a pic of ya face so I can recognize you at the show :p There are quite a few people on here that will be at nationals. Can't wait to see pics :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have been to the Cleburne show the last 4yrs. Haven't missed it since I discovered it. lol. It was thanks to that show I came to be involved in the ADBA. Fell in love.

I found the pics of my boy Gambit...Ill get to work on those other pics

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
ahhhhhh yes I remember seeing that boy, well I guess I will see you at Nationals then :D If you know James Bush you will see myself with him, I camp with him and his family every year :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
welcome to GP :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Awesomeness :D I will be showing a red/white bitch as well as my new Colby pup :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts