Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so me and Trance are back. I missed this forum, just no time with school and all. I'm here on a mission to network for pits in kill shelters needing rescuing. I saw that gp has a new adoptabulls sections and I am stoked about that!

I'm exited to be back :) maybe some old friends are still here.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Welcome back! What was your old screen name? Obviously I don't recognize you lol! :)

EDIT...forget it VRK...I see it now LOL!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
You're located in TN right? If this is the Trance and owner I'm thinking of, I remember you! Welcome back, and glad to see you around. How's that little guy doing... Min Pin was it?

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
well welcome back :) Post up some pictures when you have a chance! Hard line of work you are in, good for you for doing it

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi there! Yeah its me!

Oh poor Panzer, he got Parvo. The doc said that black and tan breeds are quite susceptible to it. It was a total nightmare. I have never dealt with parvo before... It was horrible. Poor little Panzer... I miss that little guy.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Girl, it's good to have you back! Help me remember your name.. I don't know why I'm thinking Nicole...!? Sorry to hear about Panzer... I've got two black and tan pups, not had any issues with parvo, and that's the first I've heard about that particular pattern being more susceptible. Guess my guys are just lucky lol.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Ah, my friend how I've missed you! I'll have to look into that more, because like I said, I've never heard of it, and I've worked at several different vet clinics/hospitals in my time. But, no matter for now. Just glad to have you and Trance back around these parts!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts