Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new to this forum. My puppy name is gezzy. He is five weeks old. I have three kids. There ages range from 8-16. I wanted to have another baby so my husband brought me a dog. Go figure. So now I'm trying to be a good puppy mom and read everything I can to learn about taking good care of him cause this is all new to me. My husband says that I treat the puppy better than I treat the kids lol. That's not true though. So now everybody know about me and geezy. Feel free to help me raise him well.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome , hope you find any answers you need and if you dont just ask :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
welcome to GP :D id luv to see pics of your pup!!!!!!!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Welcome :) Just so you know 5 weeks is way to young for that pup to be away from its mom. They shouldn't have been let go until 8 weeks. Puppies need to learn bite inhibition from there mom and siblings. You may have some issues down the road. I would suggest learning all you can....you are definitely at the right place :D Also, sign up for some puppy classes as soon as he has his shots. He will need the interaction with other pups since he will be missing so much. Good luck :) Would love to see pictures!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts