Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,I have 9 month old lab-pitbull, he is about 65lbs, will he get any bigger then that?
Also I live in Ohio, it is very difficult to find insurance for him, but the Ohio law says I have to have liability insurance in order to keep him, does anyone have an suggestions? State Farm insurance will cover pits in every state but Ohio, I want to do everything that is required to keep my dog, but before I got him I wasn't aware of all the laws, rules in my state, I do not want to put Chaos to sleep just because I got myself into keeping him without checking on laws, rules first.
Any advice will be welcome.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome, im sure someone in around your area can help with some advice, great reason to research the breed and your laws about them before you get the dog. if for some reason you cant keep him there would be other options then euthanizing isnt there? could find a home outside of the city that does allow the dog { rehome the dog }, best of luck hope you find someway around this. Just curious though does the dog resemble a lab ? is there actual any proof that the dog is infact part pitbull?

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
If you've not done so already, contact the veterinarians in your area, not just for a routine check up and shots, but then you can take the time to talk to the vet you visit about insurance coverage. Who do you have for your car and home owners/rental insurance. Contact them and ask if they provide coverage on dogs that are considered dangerous. Also, if they don't provide coverage on dogs, ask them if they know of someone who does. Good luck to you in your endeavors, and post pix of your boy soon so we can see him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.