Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am picking up a pup tomorrow and found this site. I lost my rescue pitbull back in March, so it has been an emotional journey for me. I use to be terrified of bully breeds honestly, until I rescued my Scarlet 6 years ago from a dog fighting ring. She helped me fall in love with bully breeds and I miss her everyday. I found this sweet girl and they say she is a pit mix, but she almost looks all Shepard. I can't dna test until or if I bring her home. I don't mind mixes and she is a doll. Does she look like a mix? I am wondering if she is going to have longer fur or short fur, it will be interesting. Here is picture of her. Thank you for allowing me to join this amazing community.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,440 Posts
Welcome to GoPitBull Styx1012! Sorry about your loss, I went through that a few weeks ago. It's part of pet ownership but always sad to lose one. Without knowing the pups lineage it is impossible to guess it's breed and even DNA testing isn't always that accurate. What you do have is a serious cute puppy. Happy that you found each other.
Once you get the pup home and settled I expect to see a lot more pictures of that beautiful girl. I wish you many happy years together. Any names picked out yet?

Joe

·
Registered
72 Posts
If she is bully/shepherd, she'll be an adorable handful! I love mixed because no 2 are exactly alike. A DNA test would be fun but I'm not sure how accurate they are. The vets around me are saying the embark breed and health test is a good one to find out any specific genetic issues that have a possibility of arising down the line. She'll be gorgeous all grown up with that make-up

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts