Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just found this website and I can say I'm enjoying it alot. We moved to Colorado and have 3 pitbulls that live with us. Our blue nose boy Kain, our red nose girl Kona and my brothers red nose Napu. They get along well and are very playful with eachother. I was stunned to find out that Denver and some other areas in Colorado ban pitbulls or other pitbull looking dogs. Wish everyone knew how loving and caring these dogs are..I admit I was alil hesitant about owning one until I met my brothers dog...now I can't get enough of them. Well take care and hope to hear from you all soon.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome, I want to see pictures :) hope u can post some

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
easiest way is to use photobucket or something similar to that , upload pictures to there , make sure the resize is done to 600 or silimilar size { just so they arent huge and make it hard to view} then copy and paste the 'IMG' link to here

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
didnt work , what site you using? and was it the 'IMG"code?

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
welcome to GP!!! :D OMG!!! i luv napu's ears!!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Napu is actually the older one he is about 1 yr now. His ears are standing straight up now. Kain is almost 6 months and Kona is almost 5 months. Have to get updated pictures but that is what I have for now.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
OMG konas lil face is precious, very cute bunch you have :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Napu is actually the older one he is about 1 yr now. His ears are standing straight up now. Kain is almost 6 months and Kona is almost 5 months. Have to get updated pictures but that is what I have for now.
i luv bat ears!!! cant wait to see updated pics!!! :D

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Welcome! Cute pups :)

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
Kona's wrinkles are too much cute to handle.
Welcome to GP.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts