Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Our mom has some beautiful dogs....namely you guys!! :D So what are your names? I can not wait to see more pictures of you.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Very cute...I really like that white one...thanks for sharing...can't wait to see more!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! Sage is my girl she is 7 and my little princess, as far as I know she is APB. Ruin is the puppy he is a Pitwiler...so the people we rescued him from said. He is 6 months and 50 lbs! I think he is going to me a big boy.
I will have to go check out all of your dogs!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Your white girl is beautiful, she looks kind of like my old American Bulldog Mary Jane :) She was 50% Johnson and 50% Stansburry. One of the best dogs ever, very sweet and loved all our friends kids. She even helped Ryan's best friends daughter learn how to walk.

Baby MJ

Here's a pic of her from Christmas. R.I.P. MJ we love you

I also have a pit rott mix. Well he has a few other thing too. His mom was APBTxSharpie an his dad was RottxQueensland
he's an amazingly smart boy too. Here's my Marley

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol some great looking dogs, i love sage what a lil sausage just want to squish her <3 , id say the pup is gonna be a big boy already at 50lbs :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Adorable dogs!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys. I wish I knew more about all the Types like you guys do but I am sure I will some day. Sage is an amazing dog. She had cancer she is still recovery. It was these bumps on her skin. They said it was common for her coloring.
kg420...Did Mary Jane have skin issues? Funny We almost names our Mix Marley too, cause he is so laid back. He is smart and so Gentle I am surprised at his temperament.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Oh yea MJ had very very pink skin and was always getting sun burnt. She also had a problem with hot spots too. We never knew until it was too late but she was born with an extra flap of skin inside her nose that made it very hard for her to breath right. We lost her at a very young age due to a heat stroke. If we only knew what we know now we may have been able to save her or at least had her with us a little longer.
I think most skin problems arise in dogs like this because of lack of pigment in the skin.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh yea MJ had very very pink skin and was always getting sun burnt. She also had a problem with hot spots too. We never knew until it was too late but she was born with an extra flap of skin inside her nose that made it very hard for her to breath right. We lost her at a very young age due to a heat stroke. If we only knew what we know now we may have been able to save her or at least had her with us a little longer.
I think most skin problems arise in dogs like this because of lack of pigment in the skin.
I am so sorry :( It is sad that her condition was not caught sooner. How long ago was that?

The surgery was so hard on her. The vet gave her a weak pain med. Then in the middle of the night I was so worried about her pain we had to drive almost 3 hours round trip to the closest emergency vet. Then they didn't want to give a stronger med with out seeing her. So I sent photos! It was so sad.
Makes me mad when vets don't catch things(that they should)...I know they try their best and some vets are very good but it still makes me mad.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts