Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people my name is Razzia and im currently owner of 2 staffs one of 4 years old , and one of 4 months . Im recently interested in a bully and already found a kennel to purchase another family member. But i do lack of information so i'll be sucking up everything that i must know before my new baby arrives. I know enough to handle a tough breed , but i dont know anything about the how to's when it comes to a bully . Since it can be a breed with alot of health issues , i'll be damned to let that happen to my future baby .
Any information , tips etc are always welcome .

Thanks in regard

By the way meet my 2 babies as well
This is Sosa :

And this here is my girl Cammora :

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
gorgeous pups you have , that baby is so sweet. Welcome to the forum. Where are you looking to get a bully from? and what class of bully are you looking for? there are a few great breeders to get a nice healthy bully from unfortunately for every good breeder there are 15 others who do it wrong in this breed, so research is the best tool to help avoid those people. Theres a bullys 101 section on here Im sure you will find alot of helpful info there and some threads on specific blodlines may help you narrow it down to something more your style. Any questions just ask :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for replying and for youre nice comment :)) .

Well i live in Holland so im purchasing a puppy from belgium called keeble bullyz , Who is goin to breed with Riddler , king gotti's son , and another female thats 100% gotti as well. I Havent seen the female yet she will be shipped from the states before the breeding . So im waighting on her to arrive. They are not shaped with the legs to much away from theire shoulders, wich i personally dont think looks healthy.
(maybe my lack of experience ) so they looked fine to me ..Im getting a european pedigree with it , a health control by de vet , chipped, vaccined, etc and 10 kilo's of meat along :) .. so that seemed a little more confidental to me , my other dogs own pedigree's as well and have been tested on ataxia ..
So till now i havent purchased any misformed puppy LUCKY ME !..
i cant ship a puppy from the states so i already have narrow choice to pick from since the bully breed is just being spread in europe.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
OHH I see , I dont know much onthe european breeders although we have a few over here that do ship to europe. Would love to see pictures of the parents when you see them :) . Where in Holland are you from? My grandma is from there she moved here years ago and doesnt talk much of it , something about a war I think alot of sad memories for her. We want to take her back there though she has talked about wanting to go back for a few years and visit some of her family, whether or not she does will have to see.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ahww i just always have an affection to elderly people i hope she gets to visit holland .There is no war anymore thats for sure that was in ww2 :)) ..
I live in rotterdam , and yeah they ship but not without someone traveling along with the dogs. and holland requires alot of vaccins etc, (rabies enting @ 12 weeks, then a rabies test after 30 days of the first inenting , results mostly come in after a month , and along with that the puppy has to waight 3 months after the rabies result date.. so if i would purchase a dog at the age of 8 weeks she/he be probabley 7 months before i get the dog .
Wich is a no-no! ..
i did have someone i talked to about these to wich they plan to breed around jan/feb

Lola half sister of gotti

and Riddler king gotti's son

but im already having my doubts :) because i had a warning bout the gottiline . my intention is to get a healthy puppy . But i dont have much choice to pick from .
Unless i want to go over my budget , razors are like 3000 to 3500 euro's wich is arround 6/7thousend dollars. (and i just dont have the money right now , and i wont have it on time cause im goin to immigrate outside of europe :/ bummer .. im in real doubt know . but any kind of help or advice is welcome in this case. just maybe i'll be lucky to pick a healthy one even tough they seem to produce less healthy dogs

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
there are some nice gotti just as there are crappy razors edge dogs really just need to look at the parents and the dogs before them if you can get a pedigree we can help you with some of that even. Those dogs you just posted are they the parents? Alot of my dogs have gotti in there somewhere , my blue and white girl is half RE half Gotti , I like the nice mixes those two lines bring together. I cant imagine paying 6-7 grand for a dog thats crazy. Are you wanting something to show? do they offer bully shows over here much?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Yes i'd like to have show breed. Wich is actually my purpose but being healthy comes first.
(tough i did said that if i'd have a puppy fromt hem i'd have the first pick female to be sure that i get the best of the litter.

Well i know that Riddler is King gotti's X Blow's son .. And the female is Gotti's half sister :) but i dont know what breed she's off. (waight maybe i can look it up ) i havent seen her live either .
She will be shipped to europe to breed
(yes they had 3/4 bully shows wich are all helt in holland , they even had one today ..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
the dame is Lola of VanDamme X Brahman kennels EDITION i havent been able to find any pictures of the dame and sire , would be very gratefull if you can help me out with it ..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
here's some more pictures of riddler and his parents :))

Blow mother of Riddler

King gotti father of Riddler

legend grandpa of Riddler

Riddler

and just one last that i could find of Lola

1 - 12 of 12 Posts