Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.

I'm new here and I wanted to get some people's advice.

My girlfriend and I bought a pitbull pup. He is so adorable and he seems smart for only 7 weeks old. His name is Bullet, we seem to still be deciding. But so far that name is sticking.

I have attached a pic of him. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi All.

I'm new here and I wanted to get some people's advice.

My girlfriend and I bought a pitbull pup. He is so adorable and he seems smart for only 7 weeks old. His name is Bullet, we seem to still be deciding. But so far that name is sticking.

I have attached a pic of him. Let me know what you think.
Hi welcome :)
he looks really gorgeous , i cant say much judging by just this picture
but he looks great, specially his eyes :)
in my opinion his character is more important .
is he social , scared , ancxious etc? ..and do you know how to handle the breed :) as long as you know you can handle this cuttie who wont be that cute if you breed em wrong , nothing should stop you from loving him :))
have fun with youre new member

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx a lot.
Well, we only got him last nite. He was insecure at first, but now that he calming and getting used to all. I dunno, could be wrong but he seems quite smart. Just of how he has been acting recgonising everything. He is always interested and he actually starts crying if he can't see or hear me, once he knows I'm there. He calms down again. But I guess it is abit soon to tell a lot!

Well its the first time I have owned a pitbull. So I have done a lot of reading and reseraching. But I would appreciate any tips or anything you are willing to offer.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum , congrats on your new addition hope you stick around there is a ton of info here to soak up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx for the response. I will be staying here for as long as possible. So ican learn everything I need to know, to make my pitbull's life the best and to treat it with respect and all the love we have.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
welcome to GP :D

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Welcome to the forum!Cute pup!We have another member here who's dogs name is Bullet.
Any questions you have,just ask.We'll be glad to answer them for you

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. That's cool, I was sure there would be another one. Its a good name. Lol. Well he seems pretty smart and a good pup so far. I'm curious, what age would you suggest starting obedience school?

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
awww cute puppy! I look forward to watching him grow! welcome!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts