Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,my name is De and I do not currently have a pit bull. My grandparents have a pit bull/pug mix and I jokingly call her mine. I see her every weekend and I do most of the training. I am hoping in training her to bring my grandpas oxygen to him, shut doors, turn off lights and a few other little things but first I have to teach her, he basics. She is 6 months old and crazy but I love her. My cousin has 2 pit bulls Axel and Trixie. I love them to pieces. I see them every weekend also. So anyway a little about me. I am 15 and I have 2 Labrador Retrievers,Tank and Bentley, and a ferret named Koda. There is also 4 cats, 2 rabbits and a mix breed dog but they are not mine. They are my brothers and sisters animals. I hope to become a vet when I graduate college so this summer I may be volunteering for the local Human society on my days off from baby-sitting. I am not a "normal" teenager. I would rather be outside doing some training with the animals or hiking then hanging out with friends which I do, hang out with friends but only about twice a month...I have a hard time trusting people.

here are some pics
This is Roxy

Axel and trixie. Trixie is brindle axel black and white

Tank

Bentley

Koda Joel (Kj)

Some more of Roxy

hope to get to know everyone and their dogs.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Great looking pack! Welcome! Love all your pictures, you can see each one has their own personality.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Beautiful dogs all around! Welcome to the forum :D

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome!! In the I hope to become a vet when I graduate college was a little confusing to me so I will re write that line- When I graduate high school I plan on going to a 2 year college for a 2 year degree then plan on going to university. is that better? I also didnt put in there because it is hard for me to talk about is I did have a pit bull/acd mix I was also short on time and had to go somewhere. My cousin moved in with me and brought his puppy with him. My cousin never took care of the dog and I took over caring for Diesel. I loved him and he became part of the pack. I spent so much time with him and he showed people pit bulls are truly a good breed. he was a great ambassador even though he was a mix. I woke up one day and diesel was no longer at my house. I found out my cousin took "his" dog to his dads house and left him there. I got to still see Diesel and I dont know how many times I wished my parents would just let me steal him,lol. Then diesel became "too much" and they dumped him at the pound. I got a hold of the then AC officer right away since he is a family friend. He said he was working hard to find Diesel a home and said how great of a dog he was. I broke down in tears and wanted my puppy back but new i couldn't. my black lab has health problems and there was some other personal things going on so I new he would find a great new home. I got a call ONLY 2 days later to say he was adopted. I was SO happy. I still miss him bunches but I am glad he is in a good home. So after a few months I got a GSD to find out he had aggression issues(I was told he was a great dog and I have wanted a GSD 4ever and still do since Dozer didnt work out!) I had to re-home him so another tragedy. Then a month later I came across Bentley my yellow lab and he has been a perfect match for me. I will always remember my D-man and how much fun we had while I had him.

here are a few pics of him. I loved his little ears.

This is Dozer the GSD I had for such a short time but I really loved him

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Oh I like D-man's ears too! So cute!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts