Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so this might be lame but i thought it was the cutiest funniest thing Kilo has done....... So i give both my dogs a rawhide once a day... Now my German Shepherd chews it so fast and it gone like instantly, but my puppy kilo takes hours to eat it.... (thats why i give it to him, it keeps him busy lol) well i come back in the kitchen moments after giving it to them and the puppy is done with his and my german is still working on hers. I search the kitchen just in case he dropped it but its not there. So instead of hearing him bark like crazy at the other dog because she has one and he doesnt, i give him another..... Well today im laying in my bed and i have the dogs in the bedroom, and I see my hanging clothes moving in my closet....... I catch my pitbull coming from under them with the chewie in his mouth that he hid from 2 days ago! Hes a smart little cookie, and now i know that he likes to hide things anywhere........ :rofl:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol thats cute, My boston terrier used to dig imaginary holes and bury his treats in them and then used his nose to push back the imaginary dirt lol. If there happened to be laundry or papers near his imaginary hole he would use them to help cover. Then would stand back and look at it and look around if he thought we were watching he would dig it back up and rebury it elsewhere lol.

Just a side note though rawhides really arent good for the dogs they arent digestable , a raw bone or beef knuckles or something would be better or even pigs ears { they stink though and are only outside treats here lol}

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
that's so cute! What a smartie pants!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts