Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i did a search but could not find any answers. Sorry if this is a repost.
What brand is highly recommended for fish oils? My vet gave a a bottle of vibrac but i finished it last week. Ive been looking at the gnc omega 3. I have a blue nose female 9 months.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I get a squirt bottle of grizzly salmon oil from the shop I work at.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I stay away from fish personally. I use Nu hemp omega sauce. Much more balanced and its pretty cheap.

I would post a link to the Website but strangely enough as I attempted to do so just right now it has apparently become an attack site. Some people are just stupid. Why target a pet product website is beyond me.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
i just go to cosco and get the big thing of fish oil tabs.
if i could still afford it i'd get the alaskan salmon oil at a pet store to drizzle over his food

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have never had a problem with most people brands of omega 3s nor has my vet! The biggest thing is to make sure they are getting the proper amount of EPA and DHA and I am sure your vet will be more than happy to tell you what that should be. I personally use Welactin as it is easy for me to bring home from work and pours on their food.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I buy the one that comes in the biggest bottle lol

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
I use human grade salmon and krill oil capsules that you can buy from the local stores and they work great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts