Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these on my last hike with Kane (who is 18 months now, can you believe it?!). This is his favorite thing to do; I don't think he stops grinning the second I take off his leash. Sorry for the long post. He had too many happy faces for me to narrow down the pictures, haha.

Towards the end there you can see him getting a little tired. We'd walked close to 2 miles in 90+ degree weather; I was dead-tired and could've collapsed on the ground and been happy. But we had to walk back home and of course Mr Happyface was still running circles around me. LOL. :roll:

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
OMG LOL we went fishing there were 300 acres of land or more an i have pictures look for my thread called, adventure let me know what you think . Man i still cant belive that kane looks like bear an i gotta stop saying that lol,

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, why should you stop when I think it every time I see Bear? "Hey, there's Ka-wait, nope, it's Bear!" :)

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
hes a pretty boy. and thats a very senic feild you got there

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@stone--thanks! He's my Kanenator, that's for sure! The field is actually right behind my house. It's part of a nature preserve that I live on the border of.

@apbt2010--I actually just checked it out. I can't believe how big Bear has gotten! Refresh my memory: how old is he now and what does he weigh? And same with Cali??? I can't believe she's so big when you just got her in March!

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
ok.. two things..

First.. :) I love the pics.. You need to get a nice backpack for Kane, or a skid pad for the chest... our last hiking trip.. Boone, NC

Second.. Kane and Cali ??? My dogs here at my house are Kane and Kali :) :)

oh.. and thanks for the shout out.. Ooh Raah!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Awe so many cute pictures! ^_^ & what a beautiful field & trail for him. I wish we had something like that near by

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok.. two things..

First.. :) I love the pics.. You need to get a nice backpack for Kane, or a skid pad for the chest... our last hiking trip.. Boone, NC

Second.. Kane and Cali ??? My dogs here at my house are Kane and Kali :) :)

oh.. and thanks for the shout out.. Ooh Raah!!
1. The backpack is on the list of Things to Get for Kane. I'll be buying one later next month after my last car payment (woo!).

2. No, lol. I have a Kane and an Ellie, who is this 11-week-old fluffmonster:

Cali belongs to apbt2010, who has her own boydog named Bear that looks a lot like MY Kane. :)

3. I'm super jealous that you guys have actual cliffs and such!! I have fields and forests and lakes, but that's all you get in the middle of Michigan.

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awe so many cute pictures! ^_^ & what a beautiful field & trail for him. I wish we had something like that near by
Thanks!

I'm very lucky to live where I do! I've got a nature preserve behind my house and almost a dozen other small parks for us to walk in nearby! :)

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
well.. that was then :( I am now back in the FL panhandle, where the closest mountain is, well, not close.. But, whitest sands in the world, thanks to the Apps' and nice open beaches (which make great workouts for dags)

I woulda thought that strangely cool.. Kali and Kane, Kane and Cali :)

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Another thing on my to-do list for this summer: take Kane to the beach for the first time!! He loves swimming in lakes, he'll swim around in circles for hours--I actually have to lure him out with a stick or something, haha, so it'll be interesting to see how he reacts to WAVES. :)

Cali was actually on my short-list of names, if that makes you feel better? LOL. :hammer:

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lucky. :(

Our beaches** look more like this:

Lots of shrubbery and long grass because of the dunes, which can be hard work trudging up and down.

**specifically the west coast of MI.

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Ya but yall got that B..E..A..Utiful sky up there :)

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
oh and youre my first friend here!! :)

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, you seem like a nice, smart dude (right?), so why not?

I like my friends to have those qualities. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Absolutely beautiful pics, k8nkane. I think a nice walk in the hills is on the horizon for tomorrow!

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Bear is 1 yr old yup he hit the big 1 LOL, his last weight was around 66lbs at 9 months, im guessing hes around 68lbs if not 64lbs i have to get weight on him as for cali she will be 4 months old, an her weight i gotta get too, sheesh LMBO

1 - 20 of 28 Posts