Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
oooo that is cool. Love it looks great on him. I haven't bought a collar from them yet they are on my list though I always see nice stuff from them :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He is actually a SHE. Hahha. She does look pretty masculine, though.
They're collars are kinda expensive, but since they're custom and whatnot I think it's totally worth it!
Also, angelbaby, your bullies are adorable! I just can't get over how cute they are! XD

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LMAO you know what I ALWAYS get it wrong I call he`s she`s and she`s he`s all the time lol. go figure I was wrong again. I should read more careful lol, but I will prob make the mistake again LMAO. She is a really good looking girl though ;) And thanks for the compliment on my crew :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol. It's alright, my FAMILY still calls her a 'him' sometimes. And I've had her since December.. Thank you! I'd have to say she does look pretty good for a pound puppy!
And you're welcome! :)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
That's awesome!!!!!! LOVE walking dead!!!

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Not a Walking Dead fan as I feel zombies have been beaten to a pulp LOL. Many would say the same about my Vampire obsession so I understand. Love the collar though and the lady wearing it!:D

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
I too am not a big zombie fan. But I must agree with u, she looks wonderful for a pound pup :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like the show because I think it's a good show, not just because it's about zombies. I actually like pretty much any horror show/movie. Especially the cheesy ones. XD I like vampires too, but not 'twilight' vampires. Lol. I read the books and they weren't terrible, but the movies (that I've seen at least) were TERRIBLE. I like underworld though. And book wise I liked Dracula. I also love vampire hunter d and vampire knight. Pretty much like anything horror related (as I said earlier). I just loved this collar so much! Hahha.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
I like the show because I think it's a good show, not just because it's about zombies. I actually like pretty much any horror show/movie. Especially the cheesy ones. XD I like vampires too, but not 'twilight' vampires. Lol. I read the books and they weren't terrible, but the movies (that I've seen at least) were TERRIBLE. I like underworld though. And book wise I liked Dracula. I also love vampire hunter d and vampire knight. Pretty much like anything horror related (as I said earlier). I just loved this collar so much! Hahha.
Ok now I have to let out my guilty pleasure. Lol. I read all the twilight books hella quick, they were addicting, however I agree the movies suck. Except of course the wolves, those are some bad a$$ werewolves if I do say so myself :D

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Same here Odin. All the books were great New Moon movie sucked but, the others werent that bad I expect the movies to way down play to the book though thats just how it always is. same with harry Potter Goblet of Fire was soooo good as a Book but, the movie was not pleasing. The last few movies from that I wasn't very pleased with they started out good. True Blood fan though now thats what I call vamps and wolves lmao.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I did like how the werewolves looked more like wolves in the twilight movies. Instead of just looking like people in makeup/costumes. Lol. I still thought the acting was pretty terrible on most parts, though. Book wise I think that New Moon was my least favorite. It wasn't bad though. They were very easy reads and admittedly addictive. lol.

Rednose and Ecko, thank you guys! :)

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Mmmm supernatural stuff in this thread. I love :D
Great collar! Ella's Lead is on my list of places to buy ridiculously expensive (for me) collars for my pack from come tax season ;)

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
I did like how the werewolves looked more like wolves in the twilight movies. Instead of just looking like people in makeup/costumes. Lol. I still thought the acting was pretty terrible on most parts, though. Book wise I think that New Moon was my least favorite. It wasn't bad though. They were very easy reads and admittedly addictive. lol.

Rednose and Ecko, thank you guys! :)
i agree. terrible acting and i woulda picked a different Bella personally. i want an adult version not a 13 year old girls version....

Reactions: MSK

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
i agree. terrible acting and i woulda picked a different Bella personally. i want an adult version not a 13 year old girls version....
amen to that wasn't happy with who they cast as Bella either she has no real facial expression.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Nice collar and beautiful dog! I'm definitely a sucker for a nice collar, lol. My girl has 3 custom leather collars already...I really gotta slow down!

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
I really don't see why anyone casts Kristen Stewart EVER really. Lol.
I guess that could just be me though. XD
Although, I did watch breaking dawn part 1 the other night and she does play a convincing skelital person... yuk!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts